Falling spiders, trip-wires with scary sounds, flickering ghosts. Ohmify’s Halloween Contest 2022 is all about making scary/cool/fun projects that people can enjoy on Halloween!
Anyone can join the contest, no matter how simple or complex your project is – as long as you’re an Ohmify member. The only criterion is that it has to have something to do with Halloween. Your project will be judged on the following criteria:
- Completeness (is it just a rough prototype or a polished project?)
- Documentation (how easy is it to replicate based on your description)
- Halloween wow-factor
The winner will receive a TS80P Soldering Iron – which is a small USB-powered soldering iron that heats up in 8 seconds.
How to participate?
Anyone can participate, no matter if you’re a beginner or have been building projects for years. Here’s how:
- Start a new topic in Project Log / Show and Tell section and use the title text Halloween Project 2022: in front of your project title. For example Halloween Project 2022: Talking spider
- In the topic you create above, describe what your project is about and add some photos and preferably videos that show the project in action.
- Add a description of how you made it and how it works. Adding circuit diagrams and code is encouraged.
The deadline for publishing your project is on Halloween (31th of October). But the sooner, the better. You won’t be judged on the content until the day after Halloween, so feel free to publish just your idea/plan today, and add photos, descriptions, and more later as you go along.
Not a member yet? Check out the benefits of becoming an Ohmify member here >>