This is your first step on your journey to learn electronics. In this course, you'll learn the basics of a circuit so that you understand how circuits work on a basic level.
This course is easy to do and quick to learn, but don't underestimate it... The information taught in this course is extremely useful!
When you learn and understand this content you'll have a much easier time understanding electronics.
If you have no experience from before, this is the perfect course for you. But even if you have some experience, I recommend that you go through this course. A good understanding of the very basics is crucial.
After going through this course you will know:
- How to read circuit diagrams
- How to build circuits from circuit diagrams
- The concepts of voltage, current, and resistance
- Ohm's Law
- What is needed to make a circuit
- How the basic components in electronics work
- How voltages and currents behave in a circuit
- How to build circuits with LEDs
- How to build a touch sensor
- How to build a light-sensor
- ...and much more!
Members Only Section
Hey there! To get access to this and all the other resources to learn electronics with Ohmify, you need to be a member.
Lessons in this Course:
- The Basics Of A Circuit
- Experiment 1: Your First Breadboard Circuit
- The 4 Components To Learn First
- Experiment 2: Dim an LED
- Experiment 3: Fade An LED
- Experiment 4: Build A Touch Sensor